- ISTRINA Model-Building Marathon – AME will be organising this successful event again this year in order to collect donations for charitable institutions under the ISTRINA cap. The event will be held in December. More information during AME meetings and on the newsletter.
- Get-together – Saturday 11th October at the Deaf Centre. Bookings 8 Euro per person all inclusive of food and drinks. Please contact Ramon Borg 99430427 or Julian Kitney 79821924.
- BBQ – A BBQ will be held at Bronk Productions in B'Kara. Price 12.50 Euro per person. Drinks extra from the Bar. Please contact Ramon Borg or Derrick Sammut.
- Get-together – Saturday 21st June at the Deaf Centre. Bookings 8 Euro per person. Please contact Ramon Borg or Derrick Sammut.
- AGM – The Annual General Meeting is scheduled for the 10th April at 18:30 hours at the Deaf Centre. It is important that all members attend. The Committee will be elected and the yearly report will be presented.
Following the AGM, where elections took place as per the AME Statute, a new committee was elected by the members for the next 2-years:
Ramon Borg, Roderick Agius, Carl Mifsud, Derrick Sammut, Gordon Fitz, Julian Kitney, Anthony Grech.
We thank all those members put in their nomination and the members who attended in numbers and expressed their free vote.
- EXHIBITION – The Annual Exhibition & Competitions will take place between the 25th April and the 4th May. Thursday 24th April is reserved for setting up of the hall and bringing of models, Friday 25th April is reserved for judging only, Saturday 26th April the exhibition opens to the public until Sunday 4th May 2014. Only fully paid members will be allowed to exhibit and compete.
Wednesday 23rd April 2014 we will meet at the Naxxar Hall in the evening to start the tables setup. We will continue on Thursday morning at the Naxxar Hall. All items have already been taken to the Hall.
Thursday 24th April - 1pm onwards modellers can bring in their models.
Thursday 24th April - 3pm onwards modellers can bring in their competition models.
Friday 25th April - Judging day - no modellers are allowed on this day.
Saturday 26th April - Exhibition OPENS to the public.
Saturday 26th April - Members Reception at the Naxxar Hall.
- Maratona Bir-Roti – AME will be taking part again in this charitable event on Sunday 16th March between 12noon--6pm. We will be setting up a mini exhibition and a model building desk as well. Members are encouraged to attend and advise Committee members of their planned attendance.
- Get-together – Saturday 15th at 19:30 hours at the Deaf Centre.
- War Museum Visit – Sunday 17th November 2013 in the morning.
at the Deaf Centre. Saturday 23rd November
- Istrina 2013 - A marathon of scale model-building & display at the President's Kitchen Garden, Attard. Sunday 24th November 2013 from 9:30am till 6pm.
- Christmas Dinner at a local hotel. Saturday 14th December 2013. - CANCELLED